- QR 90 per day per small dog (Terrier size)
- QR 95 per day per medium to large dog (Spaniel size)
- QR 100 per day per large dog (Labrador size)
- QR 105 per day per extra-large dog (Pyrenees size)
Premium Dog Kennels (Minimum 2 pets per kennel):
- QR 120 per day per extra-large dog (Pyrenees size)
- QR 115 per day per large dog (Labrador size)
- QR 110 per day per medium (Spaniel size)
- Two dogs sharing a kennel: 15% discount.
- Three or more dogs sharing a kennel: 20% discount.
- Sharing discounts only apply if the pets share the same kennel, not if separate kennels are needed for each pet.
- Qr75 per night for standard kennel.
Premium Cat Kennels (Minimum 2 pets per kennel):
- Qr85 per night for premium kennel
- Two cats sharing: 25% boarding discount.
- Three or more cats sharing: 35% boarding discount.
- Sharing discounts only apply if your pets share the same kennel, not if separate kennels are needed for each pet.
Boarding During Peak Season:
- A Qr500 deposit per kennel is required for Peak season bookings.
- Peak season dates: December to January, June to September
- Paid deposit can only guarantee the dates requested. Please ensure the correct dates are given.
- PPK cannot guarantee kennel space should you change your pets boarding dates
- Refunds: All deposits are non-refundable once they have been placed.
Additional Costs and Services:
- In house grooming can be arranged. Please contact us for details.
- There is a charge of QR 5 per day if you would like your pet to have dedicated daily brushing, or if any medication needs to be administered on a daily basis.
Transportation Services Available (boarding only):
Door to door service is available at a one way price between Qr175 & Qr250, depending on location. This service is available during business hours only. Times and dates must be arranged a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Please note we do not transport to/from Dukhan or Al Wakra.
Note: Transport times can not be guaranteed due to traffic and/or workload resulting in occasional changes in time.
What Does Boarding at Pampered Pets Entail?
- Lots of tender loving care.
- All food (NOTE: Owners are welcome to bring their own pet food but unfortunately we cannot give a reduction on the boarding rates).
- For dogs, we offer three exercise/social times a day, where pets can socialize under fully monitored conditions. If you do not want your dog to partake in the group activity, they will still have the same amount of time in our exercise area with our staff.
- Staff on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Air conditioning
- Tiled indoor dog kennels with access to the covered individual outside kennels
- Sheltered outdoor dog kennels with access from the inside
- Two story cat kennels with a window ledge, access to individual sheltered outdoor kennels, scratching posts, tree branches, a chair and toys
- Insulated walls and ceilings to ensure an equable temperature all year round
NOTE: If your pet has special diet needs or requires medication please call to discuss this with staff prior to
Pampered Pets will make every effort to care for your pet. In the very unlikely event of any major incident or direct trauma, we will attempt to reach you. We will contact your vet of choice and keep you informed of the procedures and medicines required. For this reason, we ask you provide the Kennels with current contact names and numbers as well as an email address.
Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings.